A cardiovascular diagnostic center is conveniently located at the hospitals 2nd Flr.CMC V and offers a range of diagnostic tests. It provides noninvasive diagnostic procedures to detect cardiovascular abnormalities and diseases on either an in-patient or out-patient basis. These painless tests require no needles, dyes or x-rays, and without risks or side effects.
The staff includes certified cardiovascular technologists, peripheral vascular ultrasound technologists, well trained electrocardiographic technicians and board certified adult and pediatric cardiologists. The staff is available 24 hours a day for emergency care.
Advanced diagnostic equipment enables the staff to assist the physician, cardiologist and other specialists in obtaining high quality test results.
Noninvasive tests performed in Cardiographics are:
- Electrocardiograms ( Resting ECG / EKG)
- Cardiac Stress Testing (Treadmill Exercise Test or exercise EKG)
- 24 - Hour Holter Monitoring
Noninvasive tests performed in Cardiac and Peripheral Vascular Laboratory
- Arterial Duplex / Doppler Studies
- Venous Duplex / Doppler Studies and Deep Vein Thrombosis Screening
- Carotid Duplex / Doppler Studies